stance pictures with espo spring stock and +1

-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
Can you please post pictures of the stance on your a body using espo stock or +1 leaf springs I'm trying to figure out which one to get I can always make it come down but not up

Here's +1 with Dr Diff spring relocation in stock spring eye location.

And here's with +1 and Dr Diff spring relocation in the upper spring eye hole. Dropped it down a little.

that's why I posted 2 pics as I was not 100% positive I wanted the stock stance and since he asked about stock or +1, I prefer the stock stance now.

ESPO stock with 215/70/14 with stock but, I wish I would have went with the +1.

Attachments

• DSC01232.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 553
These are +1 springs with about 1k miles on them. Those are 15 inch wheels for reference.

IMG_6702.jpg

Espo +1.

It was more rake than I wanted, and changed the car's handling considerably.

Espo was a great company to deal with.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 445
And here's with +1 and Dr Diff spring relocation in the upper spring eye hole. Dropped it down a little.

That is how I want my 70 dart to sit. That is a perfect ride height. I'm tucking the top of my factory 14 inch wheels. My springs are worn out!

I may be wrong here, but isnt it better to always go with +2" if you want a little rake, or not sure just how much rake you want?
You can always buy -1"/-2" lowering blocks, or something in between, pretty cheap, but if you want it higher, you´re boned.

1 inch over bend springs from ESPO. You can allways raise the front via the T-bars.
'74 Duster, 318/904/8-1/4, stock tires.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 429
Nidhögg;1970785720 said:
I may be wrong here, but isnt it better to always go with +2" if you want a little rake, or not sure just how much rake you want?
You can always buy -1"/-2" lowering blocks, or something in between, pretty cheap, but if you want it higher, you´re boned.

I wouldn't say "always" but it could be better if you are okay with using lowering blocks. I ordered the +1 but I don't think my car has a rake to it.

Nidhögg;1970785720 said:

lowering blocks = NEVER in my world I have the dual position front hanger sooooooooo

My car has ESPO +1 springs, they have been on the car a couple years.

Has a slight rake to it. Almost too much rake for me.

for reference, 15" wheels with 225/60/15 on back.

Attachments

• S5005132.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 372
  • DSC_0455.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 385
This is with brand new ESPO +1 springs that haven't been driven yet. I'm sure I'll get some settlement after driving it for a few hundred miles.

1713611865920.jpeg

-
Back