Stance

-

Will_H#24

Reaction score
What can I do to make my car have this stance without going to air shocks?

20240928_103148.jpg

20240928_103157.jpg

Jacked up rear ends were the result of big tires and not having the capability to narrow the rear end . It throws your weight distribution and steering angles off . My dart handles nice , drives straight and stable as well as launches really well even with 500+ hp and torque.

Interesting thing happened today. I had to drive my Barracuda 40 miles (each way) to pick up some 15” steel wheels I scored ( will do a seperate post on them ) and 3 of the 4 had big truck tires mounted on them making them pretty heavy . I loaded them in back of my Barracuda and to my surprise it handled and drive much better on return trip !
I have Mancini HD springs on the back which raise the rear end ever so slightly ( after break in ) and I think I installed the Moog offset control bushings as per the instructions ( backwards) so I couldn’t get the caster and camber numbers I wanted which makes the car feel very light and wandery in front . That will be fixed when I pull the engine/trany this winter to install the 46rh I had built.
Not to mention installing the 15 x 6 1/2 steel rims I scored !

IMG_1268.jpeg

-
Back