standing up for getting screwed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

winstoninwisc

Taint easy livin free,season ticket ona 1wayride
Reaction score
I have just been notified that I received a partial payment from 2nd Dart 67 . thanks for those that stood your ground in MY fight over GETTING SCREWWED IN FABO . a treaty is being worked out as I type ,we must stand for something we believe in or get pushed around and run over .
I will never sit down or turn my back, as some suggested I may have broke rules but I don't fight with rules .That's why America is si f&&& up right now too much bitchn and not enough togetherness to speak out at what is rite . As you seen I will do what has to be done to keep FABO a safe place to do transactions . for those that spoke up I salute you for speaking out for what you believed ,was a FABO CLUB you would like to be a part of . But for those that said let it be HELL NO stand up and keep FABO a safe place for transactions and help police the site,or it will turn into a free for all to rip each other off at will . 99% of the parts we are buying are used ,and very hard to find , that I realize, I may have a part you need to get running that isn't perfect ,but it may get you thru until we can find you a better part but be honest . mike is trying to make this rite with me rite now , because he knows the value of being a FABO MEMBER . not just another site, but a site of knowlage ,help, brotherhood
and great place to shop for parts ,that are hard to find ,for our old mopars ,shops ,garages , toolbox and years of experience from mechanics,
racers, professionals , and guys that been there done that. But if we don't stand together were are just another mopar site . I will always stand up for what I believe or your just standing with your thumb up your a??
Please stand up, what out for your friends ,help cover there backs ,
and most importantly HELP FABO GROW , BUT HELP IT GROW ,DONT JUST WATCH IT GROW , or it will grow outa control 2nd dart is trying to
correct a sale and BE A STAND UP GUY , So stand up for yourselves and STAND UP FOR FABO. I am proud to be a FABO member but I got comfortable thinking after 100s of transactions you can still get screwed
even with pictures , phone conversations ,pm"s . We can all get along and co exist if we take the time to KEEP FROM GETTING SCREWED IN FABO if we stand up for each other , don't sell what you wouldn't buy
and be honest BE A STAND UP GUY OR GIRL . I will let you all know how this turns out but for rite now , MIKE is Trying to make this rite.
STAND FOR SOMETHING VOTE OR DONT ***** thank you FABO family
and my brothers that helped try to keep this a safe site. sorry for my typing skills. WINSTONINWISC

How many god dammed threads do we need on this subject

Stand up and...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZBTyTWOZCM"]Red Skelton's Pledge of Allegiance - YouTube[/ame]

Ya know what I would be choked too if I got treated like Winston did. I would imagine you would be chewing nailz if you got screwed like he did.
Good for you, glad there is some resolution coming your way!

I'm glad you're gettin somethin back, but efrikinnuffalready.

Ya know what I would be choked too if I got treated like Winston did. I would imagine you would be chewing nailz if you got screwed like he did.
I know man , its all bullshit crybaby threads until it happens to them... think about it ....
im glad something is getting accomplished, and if it weren't for these threads , NOTHING would be getting resolved. if it were me getting f%cked here , I would be doing the same damn thing.
I give the man props for at least taking it in the *** with some dignity...
carry on .....

Thas all true, but so far we've had the start of at least 4? threads, and the original is still OPEN.

Good for you, glad there is some resolution coming your way!

I'm glad you're gettin somethin back, but efrikinnuffalready.

I know man , its all bullshit crybaby threads until it happens to them... think about it ....
im glad something is getting accomplished, and if it weren't for these threads , NOTHING would be getting resolved. if it were me getting f%cked here , I would be doing the same damn thing.
I give the man props for at least taking it in the *** with some dignity...
carry on .....

Thas all true, but so far we've had the start of at least 4? threads, and the original is still OPEN.
True on all counts.

winston, It's great to hear that there's a resolution/truce in the works. Kudos to the seller for stepping up to the plate & making it right.

It's time for all of us to move forward now........:thumbup:

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back