Stanley Cup !

-
Thanks for the tag Al.I'm gonna go Oilers! It is/was a tossup, but momentum is real. After Janmark scored the evenup goal, that showed there is no nervousness etc on Oilers. The Hymanator for the game winner. 90% of Oilers goals have been blocker side.
@4spdragtop
WHO'S gonna win it ?

20240624_210233.jpg

I'm going with the Oilers, they've made me a believer, and I would like to see the cup come home to Canada. I damn near puked up my dinner when that skank of a never was Alanis Morraslut came out to warble the anthems, god what a cow! Had to hit the mute button so quickly I almost sprained my finger!

Last edited:
Thanks for the tag Al.I'm gonna go Oilers! It is/was a tossup, but momentum is real. After Janmark scored the evenup goal, that showed there is no nervousness etc on Oilers. The Hymanator for the game winner. 90% of Oilers goals have been blocker side.

View attachment 1716267086
Don't work too hard tonight ! :lol: :steering:

I never really got into hockey, but that was a GREAT game! The fellas I was watching it with were expecting more fights, but I think the players knew what was at stake and were on their best behavior so they could stay in the game. Yay, or nay?

-
Back