Start my new job tomorrow

-

THE STEVE

"part-time wheelman"
Reaction score
I recently moved out here to AZ from indiana. been doing alot of side work for some small shops out here and building a truck for a guy. (lifted 75 chev 454 full roller, stepside). But i got a job working at the mustang shop in chandler. i dont know as much about fords so itll be interesting. dont worry, im mopar to the core but i want to know as much about every make. my sister i live with out here pointed out how im a mopar guy, driving a chevy nova, to my job at the mustang shop. wish me luck!

you should have no problem,fords are pretty simple.good luck! quit drivin that damn chevy...lol

No worries. Fords can be a little kookie just like some of the weird MoPar cave eats. Like how our small blocks have 3 intakes bolt patterns , early LA, later LA and Magnum.
Stuff like that. You'll get the hang of it. An adventure I'm sure it'll be.

Best of luck on the new job, Steve!
Nice to meet you at the little Meet'n'Greet we had at MATS last weekend. Always nice to put a face to a name.

Welcome to Arizona & congrats on your new job. I've been to The Mustang Shop many times.....!! Don't tell anyone though LOL :tongue3:

Congratulations Steve, Happy to see you have a job to go to :D:D

Grats on the job! Don't let these guys wear off on you. I don't remember all of the details to this story as it was years ago and my fathers car, but he brought his '68 Mustang fastback to these guys for some work. Intake, headers, and some other stuff. The car was parked in the parking lot ready to go when he got there to pick it up. Driving it home the hood flew open on him. Luckily it didn't cause an accident or any major damage. He did have to have some damage repaired though. Once he got the car home he discovered that they broke off one of the old intake manifold bolts and installed the new one without replacing the broken bolt. The headers were put on with most of the bolts loose and one missing completely. I know he had other work done at the same time, but don't remember exactly what it was. We never went back and have always told friends to stay away. I understand mistakes can happen, but there was just too much at one time for it to be an honest mistake.

wow thats one thing after another,i would tell people to stay away too.:wack:

-
Back