Starting New Job(Training in Fort Worth/Dallas) & Find my Car! Any members along I-20

-

skokz

Reaction score
Hopefully this will be the break I have been looking for to get back in the door to become a truck driver. Went to school back in '07 got my cdl license. Drove for 2 months but then was let go since I had some bad marks on driving record a few years before went to school. So now I get to do training again for 3 week and then hopefully will start with the company for there 4 to 6 weeks of training.

So now I have to figure out how to get to fort worth texas by 7am this coming monday. You have to love short time lines.

Thinking about driving out there. If so, is there any members here that live near I-20 in sc all the the to texas?

Is there members that stay around fort worth and dallas area. Since I know I will be there for atleast 3 weeks.
Wondering what to do or get into?

Hoping to be able to get out to El Paso and see if my car is still there. That I had to leave behind almost 2 months ago.

Does anyone have a electric fuel pump laying around I can get so if i can get to my car I can figure out whats wrong with it or possibly get it running and get it to a storage facility?

Thanks.

Well got one part down got to Fort Worth. Now its time to get used to living in a hotel for 3 weeks and

Time to start figuring how to get my car from el paso to fort worth and how much of that g'vmt money its gonna take.

-
Back