Steer and Gear

-

Southside

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used a "Steer and Gear" steering box as a replacement or upgrade for their power steering box? If so what did you think of it?

i use them for my manual steering box. they do great work. worth every penny

Just put one on my 68 Barracuda to replace the original which was "slightly" worn. They had one in stock, shipped right out. We put our high pressure fitting on, fought it in past headers and could not be happier now. They even send a return shipping ticket for your core.

I live about 15 minutes from them and had my 69 gear converted to a firmer feel one (stage 2 I think). They were quick and the gear has been flawless for the past 4 years. I also needed some power steering pump parts and they gave me a stud, and also made up a new hose for me (at cost).

Great thanks alot for all the input. It really helps me figure out my options. Thanks again!

AAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++ They rebuilt my ps gear box on my 66 dart gt...... what a difference!!!!! and not out of line on price either very nice to deal with!!

A good friend had one and was never really happy with it. He went with a stage three firm feel and loves it. Said the steer and gear was never firm enough

-
Back