Steering Arm to Header manifesto

-

sobiecam

College Student
Reaction score
Okay, here's my predicament and I wondered if anybody else had done this or if I'm on my own here.

I want to put a quick ratio steering arm kit in a Dart sport (smallblock) and want to run headers, which according to Firm Feel and PST only allows me to run Schumacher Tri-Y's, no big deal, right? BUT after looking at the Schumacher's I discover that they don't allow to run a manual transmission, another of my planned upgrades... anybody know of another header that would fit or am I going custom?

(I posted this in general because it's a mix of both small block, drivetrain, and steering/suspension tech :violent1:)

well im assuming it P/S but if its not you could do the quick ratio worm gear conversion and then thats not an issue for you...

Is this a power steering car?

For power steering:

Run TTI's new shorty headers

Or run Borgeson new 14:1 power steering box conversion and run what ever headers you want. And you get a new power steering box that is better than a rebuilt 40 year old with 40 year old tech Chrysler power steering box.

If your current power steering box is loose, the Borgeson conversion is about the cost of a Firm Feel box and quick ratio pitman and idler arms.

-
Back