Status
Not open for further replies.

65 Valiant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone,

i need a V8 steering center link that will fit my 1965 Plymouth Valiant. Car was a /6 will now pushed up with a 360.
I don't want to cut of the oil pan .

Must be a 64-66 V8 part i think. From a 273cui?

Has someone needed part or knows where to get?

thx from Germany

These pop up every now and then.When I put the 360 in my 66 Dart(6cl. centerlink)it would rub on one side of the pan.I shimmed the motor mounts up for clearance,til I got the V8 link.It worked as a band-aid to get the V8 going.Good Luck.

Hope to find one. Got my new engine mounts from Schumacher last week. They wrote in their tech tips about the centerlink...

Ahh, i need a 742 or 489 case for my 8 3/4

Any parts there??

JAN

still got a case an d a center link but a friend has a similar project and need a early V8 center link, too :-/
Has someone a second for me??

thx

still got a case an d a center link but a friend has a similar project and need a early V8 center link, too :-/
Has someone a second for me??

thx

From Sweden? I visited Sweden last month. Very nice!! Sösdala was great-i thought i was Alice in Wonderland :))
But $100 is too much.I got my one for 40! So i will wire $50 plus shipping to your paypal account, ok?

I have a center link from a 1966 plymouth valiant,,I car has a 273 engine in it..$125 plus shipping..guarnteed to be the right one..I also have a pair of perfect quarter panels,if you need them,,

Hi Norman- sorry but 125 plus shipping is too much...
will pay $50 plus shipping.

$50??? I know shipping is high but.....

The last one I sold was $90. I thought it was real reasonable at that price and the buyer did not haggle.

These are very difficult to find here.

I said 50$ because i got my one for 40$
Will talk to my buddy if he is wants to get the one for 100$

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back