Steering Column Choices

-

Deemo

Reaction score
would there happen to be a bolt in or nearly bolt in colum from a junk yard we can use? 65 Plymouth Valiant. Just wondering

A steering column from a 64-66 barracuda dart valiant. Power steering and manual steering are different lengths so match what you got. That is about it there are not a lot of options for us early a body guys

No pics but the plan is to use an 80/81 Mirada/Córdoba floor shift column in my 65 Dart wagon. Reason for this swap is I’m using a modified 80/81 J Body underdash harness which makes it easy to hook up all the column connectors. I could also use an 80/81 J Body tilt column if I could find one!

I recently bought a 63 a-body column at a Mopar swap meet recently. I think I paid $40 for it w/o the wheel. They're out there. Color isn't too important as they can be sanded and repainted. Put an ad in the Wanted section here.

Just been slowly fixing my car from two incidents this year and was wondering basically if there was a modern column from 80s and up that we could do a little modification too and bolt into our cars. Been wondering if maybe an 80s truck colum would work. That way I could have tilt wheel and still keep the somewhat stock look

-
Back