Steering column needs to be changed

-

Mikes270dart

Reaction score
On my 1965 dart I am going to a newer model auto, getting rid of the cable drive. What year A body columns fit. Non power steering car.

1966 Dart, Barracuda, Valiant with auto on the column.

I have a 66 column shift I can send you for postage. let me know. Manuel steering. and all the correct linkage.

Once I find a way to ship to the border so I don't have to pay to UPS import fees I will send you an address. It will be in the Buffalo/Lewiston area.
Thanks

Once I find a way to ship to the border so I don't have to pay to UPS import fees I will send you an address. It will be in the Buffalo/Lewiston area.
Thanks

Try regular post office, they don't hit you with as many fees.

FedEx/UPS will RAPE YOU with "Brokerage Fees".... :finga: :finga: :finga:

That Fedex brokerage fee was more than the $40 ignition I sent to Ontario, and Homie stuck ME with the tab! I netted NIL on that transaction, good show!

Here is what I have. I think it is most of the parts. for some reason the tab where the shifter linkage goes has been removed. I think that should be a minor issue, should be able to Fab. a replacement.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 187
  • 004.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 186
  • 007.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 177
  • 009.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 178
  • 005.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 186
If you take apart the steering hub where the turn cancellation cam is, document the placement of the mica washers for the horn and elecricals. I took mine apart and its been a while so i have forgotton the placement order. Take pics for everyones refference if possible, would make a helpful thread.

If you take apart the steering hub where the turn cancellation cam is, document the placement of the mica washers for the horn and elecricals. I took mine apart and its been a while so i have forgotton the placement order. Take pics for everyones refference if possible, would make a helpful thread.

I will get pics, however the wiring has been removed, and so has the turn signal switch. I used them in another column.

Do you have another, Mopar Tim? I need me to convert a 65 Valiant convertable. Or anyone else?

Do you have another, Mopar Tim? I need me to convert a 65 Valiant convertable. Or anyone else?
I dont but I might be able to find another setup, I will check.

Parts sent, Postage received, all is good. :burnout:

-
Back