Status
Not open for further replies.

360Scamp

Mopar or No Car
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Im looking for steering column pieces to get rid of my auto on the column indicator and shifter. The PO installed. 4 speed and didnt change the pieces on the column to make it look like an original 4 speed car. Im willing to trade mine for yours or buy them out right. I am willing to get another set of auto on the column pieces and modify them.
Let me know what you have.
Thanks here is what mine looks like now
IMG_2059.jpg

I have a decent column from a 74 Dart 4-speed, manual steering car if that helps.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I believe I have the collar without the shifter that is probably what you are looking for. Its an easy change. Let me know if your interested.

The column tubes are different. You'll find its not as simple as just changing their collars.
It has been done, more than once. The proper floor shift column is the better route.

Davescuda has what I need, i dont have alot of extra money because I just bought seymour_scamps car and it tapped me for a little.
Thanks guys for all the replies

I want to thank davescuda for the steering column pieces. I received them yesterday and I have already cut them up for my steering column to make it look like a factory 4 speed.
I will be posting a how-to thread as soon as I complete the final steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back