steering column wire order 66 valiant

-

justme

Reaction score
does any one have a pic or know the wire order of the wires coming out of the steering column for a 1966 valiant? Or know where I can get the a Semitic ?

Last edited:
You might find service manual or wiring diagrams for your exact model online. If not, A lot of these wire colors never changed.

does any one have a pic or know the wire order of the wires coming out of the steering column for a 1966 valiant? Or know where I can get the a Semitic ?
Some years factory service manuals, and aftermarket diagrams are free for download over at MyMopar

Sorry I don't know what you mean by "wire order". The turn signal switch/ horn wires are pretty much just "bundled"

Only other wire associated with the column is the reverse lights switch and it's external

Try the Dart/ Coronet service manual instead of the Plymouth--the Plymouth manual scans have a "glitch" that doesn't clearly show the TS switch You have to take the wire number and refer to the chart elsewhere on the diagram page, to get wire color.
Service Manuals – MyMopar

The aftermarket 2-page diagrams. I don't know why he bundled them up like this they didn't use to be so

Wiring – MyMopar

These are 3rd party, not always as complete or accurate but they can be easier to follow, and add a "2nd angle" to things

Last edited:
Some years factory service manuals, and aftermarket diagrams are free for download over at MyMopar

Sorry I don't know what you mean by "wire order". The turn signal switch/ horn wires are pretty much just "bundled"

Only other wire associated with the column is the reverse lights switch and it's external

Try the Dart/ Coronet service manual instead of the Plymouth--the Plymouth manual scans have a "glitch" that doesn't clearly show the TS switch You have to take the wire number and refer to the chart elsewhere on the diagram page, to get wire color.
Service Manuals – MyMopar

The aftermarket 2-page diagrams. I don't know why he bundled them up like this they didn't use to be so

Wiring – MyMopar

These are 3rd party, not always as complete or accurate but they can be easier to follow, and add a "2nd angle" to things
Which wire goes where in the colum conector of a1966 valiant? Any help is appreciated greaty!!

Which wire goes where in the colum conector of a1966 valiant? Any help is appreciated greaty!!
???? Did you look at the documentation I posted? It's in there page 300 and some odd

-
Back