-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikgas01

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone have a steering wheel like this for sale cheap?
80.jpg

I will trade this one for it as well.
008-7.jpg

I think I havethat one. Aftermkt one, but I used this one for many years and loved the way it felt in the hands, plus looked near the mopar woodgrain 3 spoke wheel. Mine has the adapter to mopar steering shaft.
Not sure what 'cheap' means for this discussion.

AM steering.jpg

Just looking for a 20 dollar one with black padding. I have the kit for it. I need the wheel ,horn cap and retainer. Trying to keep the old school look with my 63. The one in it looks goofy in that car lol.

chignikred, is that a grant wheel? I could be interested if it is. What size is it?
Thanks,
C

I have a vintage one that was on a 68 Charger, it is a Superior 500 wheel, chrome spokes with black grip. Not perfect but it will clean up. Let me know if you are still looking and I will post some pics.

I have a vintage one that was on a 68 Charger, it is a Superior 500 wheel, chrome spokes with black grip. Not perfect but it will clean up. Let me know if you are still looking and I will post some pics.
I've the same wheel if you need a spare. No horn parts.....just the wheel. 12" outside diameter.
Thanks, Mark

yep, still a looking! I just don`t care for the one in my 63. I seen a original like I need on ebag for 250.00!!!! What a joke.

summit sells them brand new for liek $25.00 I think for that style.

I picked mine up just like the one your looking for, from a member here on fabo plus the install kit shipped for $30.00 I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back