-
Status
Not open for further replies.

knahavasu

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Bought this wheel a couple years ago for my 67 Dart GT project car. Finally got to the point of installing and it is the wrong type of mounting. Spline mount. Wheel is in very good condition. No cracks and horn button is pretty good with a few minor pits in the chrome. Not sure what it fits as it requires a spline installation. My 67 requires 3 bolts so it will no fit. Questions or more photos, just ask.
$ 200 plus the ride...OBO...Pay-Pal friends n Family or the %3.

A2DB99C8-CE98-42FB-85F8-C45D03AB629F.jpeg

46167918-26A5-4830-8260-257D5A38EF1A.jpeg

Last edited:
Appears to be 67-68 base model steering wheel. Fits base model coronets and belvederes too. Was standard wheel in 68 RRs with Plymouth horn cap, and 68 super bees with dodge horn cap. Never seen a 67 steering wheel be bolted in w 3 bolts. My 67 column is a spline mount w one nut in the center. Is yours a column with a grant aftermarket steering wheel adaptor mounted on it? If your column has a grant adaptor on it, just remove the adaptor w a steering wheel puller and install this wheel. I dont think any stock MoPar A body steering wheels from 63 up are bolt on w 3 bolts. All are spline mounted w one nut.

Last edited:
Appears to be 67-68 base model steering wheel. Fits base model coronets and belvederes too. Was standard wheel in 68 RRs with Plymouth horn cap, and 68 super bees with dodge horn cap. Never seen a 67 steering wheel be bolted in w 3 bolts. My 67 column is a spline mount w one nut in the center. Is yours a column with a grant aftermarket steering wheel adaptor mounted on it? If your column has a grant adaptor on it, just remove the adaptor w a steering wheel puller and install this wheel. I dont think any stock MoPar A body steering wheels from 63 up are bolt on w 3 bolts. All are spline mounted w one nut.

Thar may be what it is. Thanks for the info !! Stupid is as stupid does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back