Sticker shock at McDonalds

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Geezz, I don't eat very darn often at McDonalds, but I got up this morn, had a "hair," and went and grabbed..............

2--Sausage/ egg mc--whats and a small orange juice and

DAMN NEAR NINE FREEKIN DOLLARS!!!!

I stay away from McD's and Wal-Mart as much as possible. But if you think thats bad, try subway for breakfast, 1 or 2 this slices of meat with a thin part of almost egg and a buncha bread. A nice fat 5 bucks....

Go to Carl Jr. I get eggs and bacon for 1.78 tax included. Just ask for a side order of bacon and eggs. Taste like real eggs and bacon. Much better than the crap you get at McD. I kind of stay away from bread and carbs right now. Trying to lose another 15lbs.

Ill eat the breakfast burritos if my brother brings them for me on a junkyard trip somewhere, but my rule is never spend over $2.12 at any fast food restaurant!! That's 2 items off the dollar menu, and only if I'm in an extreme hurry and couldn't eat at home!!

I used to have a soft spot for Whoppers,'and would occasionally splurge...that is until they got to be almost $4 just for the sanguine, and that's with no cheese!! Not worth the stomach ache anymore!! Geof

Go to Carl Jr. I get eggs and bacon for 1.78 tax included. Just ask for a side order of bacon and eggs. Taste like real eggs and bacon. Much better than the crap you get at McD. I kind of stay away from bread and carbs right now. Trying to lose another 15lbs.

When I eat "fast" lunch, LOL, I eat at Carls quite a bit. In this town, they've got some great girls at the drive up, and have seldom screwed up my order.

You've really got to search around for the "value meals" or special deals. I can drop $9.00 easily if I just order a number 2 combo at Taco Bell. Now Taco Bell has some pretty cool deals if you go between 2 and 5pm during their "Happier Hour" and get some of these GRILLERS for $1.00 EACH!! And I think the drinks are cheaper then too! They're awesome!!

Loaded-Grillers-from-Taco-Bell.jpg

Eating bacon and eggs at a fast food joint while trying to lose 15lbs... :banghead:

Sorry, couldn't help myself!

chickn still cheap tho getting up there but cant beat it for sandwich, dinner and a couple legs in my pocket for a snack lol 5.35 last 3 days

-
Back