Still can't reply at FBBO

-

gdrill

I AM
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
An hour ago or so I lost the ability to reply to threads or start one. I saw it seemed site wide, but now there are recent post, but I still cant reply. This is how the reply box looks on computer and iPhone.

IMG_0769.png

I’m informing them that some people can reply and some can’t. That may be useful info to those who are trying to fix something. Maybe not.
I appreciate it, I was just trying to make a sale ad and it would let me make a title and add pictures, but I couldn’t add text. Thought it was my phone.

Computers And software issues are WAY out of my area of knowledge.
I can only guess how complicated it can be to track a problem and fix it without Messing something else up.
Thanks to those with the skills to fix it.

Same here. Was trying to sell a supercharger and assist a member on their build and, well, nothing, zip, zilch, nada.

I still can't post either......oh well. Like Mike said, it's being worked on.....I hope lol

C Bodies is fixed from what I see. B Bodies not so much but they are working on it. This site may not be 100% for everyone but close from what I see.

I see your working on this, just wanted to add my name to the list. I had to register here in order to contact anyone about it, and I see others are having the same issue, and just not me.

Joey,

69Bee here. I cannot make ANY posts or comment on posts or even send you this "Contact Us" post on the FBBO site. I have logged out and back in, and am in the process of erasing cookies. The started yesterday. I can see everything, just not make any posts.

69bee

Last edited:
This is probably more frustrating for Joey and the techs than it is for us.
Thanks for doing the stuff that you're working on, guys.

-
Back