Stingers Buzz Contest Rules

-

*Stinger*

Reaction score
contest_heaer.jpg

*Stingers* Buzz - Contest.

First thing that needs to be noted. This is not a contest that is run by FABO or its Administrators legal disclaimer inserted) the contest is run by myself, *Stinger* a Gold member on the FABO[/FONT][/SIZE] board. This is just an opportunity to have some fun and get some stuff for free. Please read some of the following Rules or Guidelines that I have set up for this contest to ensure people will know how it's run.

1.) The contest will run for the time specified on each contest and will end at midnight on the end date specified. It's not about the first person who gets the questions right.

2.) It's about getting the involvement of all members and visitors to the site. The one with the most correct answers will be the winner.

3.) In the event we have several people with the correct answer(s), I will place all names in a hat and have my son pick one out. You are just going to have to trust me as to whom the winner is when I post it. Sorry, this is the only fair way I can think of. Send me your suggestions if youhave a better way

4.) Prizes to the winner will be shipped out at MY earliest convenience, which usually means within 3-4 days as sometimes it takes me that long to get to the post office. The cost of shipping the prize will also be covered by me.

5.) I live in Canada. When shipping the prizes, I will mark the words "GIFT" on the declarationcustoms letter when it leaves. If your wonderful country decides to charge you import duties on this gift, FABO or I will not liable. (They are usually pretty good with "gifts" and don't charge anything.)

6.) If you are a business or private individual and wish to donate prize(s) for the contest, in return, if you wish, I will post a sponsorship listing for that particular contest with your name on it, such as: THIS CONTEST IS SPONSORED BY: ABC COMPANY. Please call me to discussoptions

7.) All decisions for winners and contest rules are final....we’re just trying to have some fun here, so let's not make it too complicated

8.) Please be aware that if you are a contest winner, I will be posting your USER NAME on the board for all to see. Personal names will not be listed unless you request it

9.) Why am I running this contest? Why not

10.) Stating the obvious... When replying to the contest, please make sure you do it in a PM (Private Message). Should you reply with your answer in a public message, it will obviously tell everyone the answer and if correct, you have just reduced your chances to almost zero for winning. ALL ANSWERS IN A PM PLEASE

11.) Contest is open to all people in the U.S. and Canada. The reason this is limited is only because of the shipping. Being that I am doing this for free, I'm not looking to get beat up on shipping. If you are outside of the U.S. and Canada and wish to participate with the understanding that you will cover additional costs of shipping, that will be fine. In this instance if the cost of shipping outside USA/Canada is not paid for within one week of the notice that you are a winner, then the winning prize(s) will be awarded to next in line

Sorry for all of the rules guys. Just trying to cover some bases so this can run smoothly. Please check back often as I'm sure we may come across some hiccups that are not covered in the above. I will update this rules page as is required.

-
Back