Stinking Tornadoes already!

-

CudaDust

Under Construction
Reaction score
That time of year one touched down couple miles from my house. Took out half of the building where one of my kiddos goes to church youth good thing we turned around and went and took cover. Scared some of kids real bad but all are safe! But half the building is gone.

Had a few down here today as well. Not sure why people still insist on living in Moore.....

Started about 5:30 sat under stairs till about 6:30. My house is ICF Insulated Concrete Forms walls are about 11" thick when I moved here there was no way in heck I was gonna live in a stick built house in this neck of the woods.

One person lost their life and three others in critical condition up here. Hopefully not more. Not sure about OKC area. Hope they faired better down there

Shingar yea Moore is a Tornado Magnet could not pay me to live there. Hope all are safe though!

Memike the storms are heading into Arkansas now so be safe! And stick any cars under solid cover I had golf ball and bigger hail here. So will have to look at cars not in garage tomorrow.

Glad you're ok up there. Looks like Sand Springs took the brunt tonight. No deaths down here reported yet. Loads of wind related injuries....lacerations from flying debris etc. A few homes lost their roofs. Hail was golfball to baseball size tonight.

Thanks Shingar
All my family accounted for some have no power but that is a small thing. It can be fixed but feel bad for folks that lost someone or are still wondering.

Nothing recently here in cincinnati. A couple of years ago when I was living down in eastern kentucky we had 12 touch down within an hour of where I was living. I drove up to salyersville to check on some old places my family visited and the entire town was leveled. Not a structure standing on the main drag. I drove up to west liberty and it was even worse. I understand those were two very bad storms but when I hear about tornados I think about all the people that loose everything they own.

Glad to hear everything is ok though. That's what is really important.

Isn't the area that you're talking about called "tornado alley"???

Stay safe and duck....

Went out and put blankets on the duster around 5:30 or so. It's at an apartment complex, not much I can do if it hails really bad to keep it safe. I'm just glad it dissipated before it came across Tulsa. Down in Gulfport I worry about hurricanes, and here it's Tornadoes!

-
Back