Stock 318

-
Who's pulling the motor and what does the motor come with (accessories)??

I bought a whole car for $100 a few years ago. Traded the car (scrap) for pulling the engine and transmission. It had a roller Teen and a lock up 904. I sold the 904. :BangHead::BangHead: Still have the engine and the 302 heads.

That would be a Throttle Body Fuel Injection engine TBI. They use the in the tank fuel pump.

It is a roller lifter engine, probably with no eccentric for a mechanical fuel pump behind the fuel pump block off plate. With the TBI intake manifold ( unless it was carberated model, which I think was only 1985.)

Has 302 closed chamber cylinder heads, and more than likely the 9.2:1 flat top pistons with full floating rods. 318 internal balanced engine.

So lets reverse the question and ask what is this engine worth to you ? After we have laid out all the specifics about it for you.

0217181441.jpg

I recently just bought a 69’ 318 complete with a 904 with 40k on the clock all original carb to manifolds for $650 cash.

3 years ago I bought a 74’ 318 complete with 904. Plus an abody 8-1/4 from a buddy scrapping a 40k mileage dart special for $400.00 it drove in my shop Off the trailer and I cut it up. He took the scrap.

I guess what the buyer will pay. $500 for a running 318 seems to be the average I’ve seen here in New England.

That would be a Throttle Body Fuel Injection engine TBI. They use the in the tank fuel pump.

It is a roller lifter engine, probably with no eccentric for a mechanical fuel pump behind the fuel pump block off plate. With the TBI intake manifold ( unless it was carberated model, which I think was only 1985.)

Has 302 closed chamber cylinder heads, and more than likely the 9.2:1 flat top pistons with full floating rods. 318 internal balanced engine.

So lets reverse the question and ask what is this engine worth to you ? After we have laid out all the specifics about it for you.

View attachment 1715585781

M Body 318s used a carter 2bbl carburetor up thru 1989 the last year for the RWD M body. I think the EFI on the trucks started around 89-90

-
Back