stock hood and spoiler?

-

littleman66

Reaction score
how do i know if my hood on my 71 swinger is real or not? like it has the 2 hood scoops and they are functional. the holes are cut like a peice of pizza but the bottom is round.

and do swingers come with spoilers? i hate the look of it, im going to take it off. if it does come stock would it be worth any money?

c0_1.jpg

dfhgzh.jpg

I to also have a 71 Dart and I really love that hood. Let me know if you plan to sell it and we will find a way to get it from you. Even the rear spoiler is cool. In my sales code book it states that j81 is the code for rear spoiler. If you make me a list of every number on your data plate I will break it down and tell you what the car should have from the factory. It might suprise you.

is thier anyway i can find out if the spoiler was after market or stock by just looking at it??

If it is a factory unit it will have part numbers on it. On my 71 Charger it was on the bottom right side.

Bill.Burke said:
If it is a factory unit it will have part numbers on it. On my 71 Charger it was on the bottom right side.

really? wow thanks alot. i never even though of looking

how much is my hood worth? i think its off a 6-pack car,im just guessing because on the hood scoops thier are 3 holes to put the emblem thier, so i imagine it would say 340-6 right?

i was thinking about putting it on ebay because the hood is worthless to me, maybe i can get some quike cash to buy another and extra money for something else maybe?

i would likly ebay it

o yea and i have front and rear bumpers off a 73 scamp that are in mint condition. could i get some money for them? how much

I would happily take that 'worthless' hood off your hands. How much do you want for it, and where are you?

GotDart said:
I would happily take that 'worthless' hood off your hands. How much do you want for it, and where are you?

i dont know how much i want for it, thats the problem. i dont know how much they usally go for. maybe offer me a decent price and see what happens

by the way i live in saskatchewan :shock:

Your bumpers are awful heavy to ship, try local sells. Your hood, buy the time it gets to point B from your location it will be riddled with dings. I once ordered/bought a 100% origional hood, when it got to me it was dented, and no frieght insurance. If you ship it anywhere, include into your sell price, shipping and freight insurance.

Midnight Special Racing said:
Your bumpers are awful heavy to ship, try local sells. Your hood, buy the time it gets to point B from your location it will be riddled with dings. I once ordered/bought a 100% origional hood, when it got to me it was dented, and no frieght insurance. If you ship it anywhere, include into your sell price, shipping and freight insurance.

no kidding, the shipping would be out of hand...

ps. i love your swinger

-
Back