Stock wheel size?

-

bjkadron

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I'm wondering if anyone knows what the widest stock wheel size was that you could get on a Duster. I'm planning my vintage race car project and the rules limit you to 1.5" wider then stock wheels. So I really need to find out the biggest size available as an option.

Thanks for the help!

Benjamin

I thought you could get 15's? Like e60 15 was the standard tire size for a 340 duster( I have a copy of the original spec sheet somewhere) but it doesn't have wheel size..

66fs is right.

According to my dealer info pack for the 72 models, the Demon 340 came with E70-14 on 5.5" rims.

That will still let you go to a 7" rim. Cop car rims will bolt right up and meet rules. There are a lot of us out there using them on street cars.

Hmm.. I'll have to check my materials again. Actually since they didn't specify that they had to be factory wheels I'm going to use some lightweight alum wheels for minimum unsprung weight. I'll check the rules again cause I'm pretty sure they allow me to move up one inch in wheel size to a max of 15" anyway so the 14's shouldn't be a problem.

-
Back