Stolen Car Bakersfield Ca

-

buckshotbishop

Old Soul
Reaction score
I've been afk from here for quite a while, and its not a mopar but my grandpa's 71 Tr6 was stolen this morning. My grandpa has owned it as long as I can remember. If anyone sees it please contact the Bakersfield police. It has a hard top, the plate is 200pog and it has a green hornet sticker on the drivers side fender I believe.

Here's a picture.
thanks
30710717_10215745685736648_4407099009378811904_n.jpg

I've been afk from here for quite a while, and its not a mopar but my grandpa's 71 Tr6 was stolen this morning. My grandpa has owned it as long as I can remember. If anyone sees it please contact the Bakersfield police. It has a hard top, the plate is 200pog and it has a green hornet sticker on the drivers side fender I believe.

Here's a picture.
thanks View attachment 1715165609

Looks like a great car! I’ll keep my eye out for it, good luck.

Glad you found it, hope it wasn't damaged in the heist...My car got "stolen" once. Woke up, wasn't where I parked it the night before so I called the cops and submitted a police report. About 2PM I was on my bike looking around the neighborhood and I found it. It was still parked in front of the bar I was at the night before! Seems I got a little smashed (alot) and walked home.....Doh! I called the police and they came and dusted it for prints while I just sat there looking stupid...:rolleyes:

-
Back