Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well PM him your phone # in case he needs to call you??

I figured. They have a triangular number tag that says Prestolite usually. Don't need any of the older ones with a riveted oval tag usually red on them. Way to hard to find parts for them.
Noted. Well time to leave. Gotta stop at a liquor store otw

Keep you eyes out for dual point cores no more than $20 each five max right now. Yesterday hurt.

Yeah that sucked have not had a flat in 15 years and the tire was just a few months old. No road hazard on it either!
Only a few months? And your nuts were stuck?
Im a believer in torqueing every wheel nut. Alluminnium wheels especially.

-27. Another 10 days before this cold starts to move off.
Cant wait.

Guy called me constantly about his car, its not even here yet, then stops by to talk about it.
Its not even here yet. I dont know whats wrong with it. Wont know until monday when i bring it into shop.

IMG_1967.JPG
You boys have fun at the Indy show, I am going to shovel drifts out from in front of shop door so I can roll the Demon out. She goes to paint next week. I have been waiting to clear drifts as it seems like it snows every other day.

38 now, 48 for the high,zero chance of rain till 10pm today... I am waiting on my first cup , good morning TJ, Zman,Dukeboy and Ray

View attachment 1715297019 You boys have fun at the Indy show, I am going to shovel drifts out from in front of shop door so I can roll the Demon out. She goes to paint next week. I have been waiting to clear drifts as it seems like it snows every other day.
There is a deal on Demon decals right now on e bay if needed. I will see if I can find them if needed.

I hate those guys. He would be gone here.
Yup. But i have known him for years, hes a gas jockey at the gas bar/restaurant where i go for coffee every day. But im not afraid to tell him to stop being a pain in the ***.i will just tell him i will charge him for every call that takes me away from working.

I messaged my buddy’s son about running bald tires in the winter. Didnt think he would reply, but he did. Admitted he was a dumbass.

I messaged my buddy’s son about running bald tires in the winter. Didnt think he would reply, but he did. Admitted he was a dumbass.
Yep, it's our job to look after them even if they are 38 years old (my boys age) and even if they are not our sons.

Yep, it's our job to look after them even if they are 38 years old (my boys age)
I dont think he listens to dad, and i laid a guilt trip on him.
He respects me,and i showed no disrespect towards him, i just stated the obvious.

-
Back