Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey David if you have a bread maker it is easy to make the pizza dough we do it all the time.

Did you say "Doh"???

Or dough...

doh.gif

Im out of creamer, its snowing and I have the flu.
Oh man !! put some whisky in it for flavor , I tell all of my family to wash pillow cases every day when this happens, take care Adam

Make a Coney Dog with chili on the hot dog.... Those are popular in Detroit at the Coney Island restaurants...
I got some Nathan's hot dogs, I like them the best. The chili is from a diner in Wellsville NY, near my Dad's home town, been serving them for going on 100 years, called Texas Hots. The "hots" doesnt refer to the spiciness, it is short for "hotdog. "

Today is a heater motor on buddys daughters truck.
Then im going to start cleaning and de-scaling the hoist. Need to neutralize the salt first.
So much for powdercoating. Not worth a ****.
besides soap and water, what do you do to neutralize it?

Im out of creamer, its snowing and I have the flu.

If you go to the store to get creamer, pick up some garlic cloves or minced garlic and chicken noodle soup... Crush the garlic up real fine and put it in the soup when you heat it up... You will feel it kick in by the time that you finish the bowl of soup... Garlic helps boost your immune system...

Get well soon or no soup for you.... (Soup Nazi reference....)

If you go to the store to get creamer, pick up some garlic cloves of minced garlic and chicken noodle soup... Crush the garlic up real fine and put it in the soup when you heat it up... You will feel it kick in by the time that you finish the bowl of soup... Garlic helps boost your immune system...

Get well soon or no soup for you.... (Soup Nazi reference....)
Thank you , this is some good info :thumbsup: glad you are spreading the word brother :usflag:

-
Back