Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning. What a Mother of a Mothers day. Wife just passed out on the drive. Weird like a switch went off. She is in the hospital right now, seems that her crones backed up. See what happens today. Oh yeah was the kids BD also. Other than that GOOD MORNING FABO!

Morning. What a Mother of a Mothers day. Wife just passed out on the drive. Weird like a switch went off. She is in the hospital right now, seems that her crones backed up. See what happens today. Oh yeah was the kids BD also. Other than that GOOD MORNING FABO!

Holy Crap Man! Hope she gets better soon!

A good Happy Monday to all you working stiffs, as the rest of ponder what we'll do today!! Pass the coffee.

Last edited:
Hope she's home soon. My X had that stuff and it can be wicked at times.

Just talked to her sounds way better and alert. Just has a tube in to roto rotor her out, will see what happens. What a PIA the hospital is totally locked down, no ride in the meat wagon there, no admittance in the er, no visitors etc. Then my Neice calls checking on her and she is pissed her husbamd cant go into the hospital for her delivery of kid 2. Tell her they are keeping the kid safe. Holy crap she is so freaking NY selfish. Wont work for me. Told her to have it in a taxi then and hung up. Sure that will stir the **** with Marilyn's family.:rofl:

A good Happy Monday to all you working stiffs. The rest of us as we ponder what we'll do today, pass the coffee.

I'm a working stiff who has Mondays off lol! Still not retired tho : ( Today I'm off to pick up some big trees, put a deposit on them a month ago but they couldn't deliver/install so just waited to see what would change with their Covid situation. A month later I say OK, what about now, they say we can now but were 4-6 weeks out. Arghhh!!!! So neighbor is going to dig 8 holes for me and I'm planting the trees myself (14 footers)

Well here yesterday, I was down to replacing the house numbers and cleaning the gas grill grates. I'm running out of things to do.
They need to open the gyms and other places here.

Last edited:
Yesterday I started loading up my new tool box. Bottom big drawer has grinders, sanders etc., have a hammer drawer on the small drawer side. Hammer drawer is pretty heavy but drawer slides don't seem to mind it, will see if that stays true after a bit of use. Think I'd like to get magnetic labels cause I suffer from CRS.

prayers hoppy!

:eek: :wtf:

850.jpg

Ms Hoppy. Get well soon. :D

Gotta love the ineptitude of Government sometimes. Today is tax day in Indiana. Property taxes due by midnight tonight. They waited to mail out this year's tax bills until may 1st, got it last week. In the notice is a paper telling everyone they have to pay online this year and have a link. Guess what link has been down since May 4th.... So now I get to go stand in a line with a bunch of people with this virus crap, to make my payment for the year.

Gotta love the ineptitude of Government sometimes. Today is tax day in Indiana. Property taxes due by midnight tonight. They waited to mail out this year's tax bills until may 1st, got it last week. In the notice is a paper telling everyone they have to pay online this year and have a link. Guess what link has been down since May 4th.... So now I get to go stand in a line with a bunch of people with this virus crap, to make my payment for the year.
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I may have found a loophole. maybe, it says I can mail it if postmarked by today. Problem is, our local USPS is closed to walk in services. So I don't know if I can guarantee itd be postmarked today

I may have found a loophole. maybe, it says I can mail it if postmarked by today. Problem is, our local USPS is closed to walk in services. So I don't know if I can guarantee itd be postmarked today
Take it to the main post office in town and put it in their mail box. It should be stamped today. Our PO never closed its walk-in service.

:bs_flag:I wouldn't be in that line...

Wow, Sorry to hear Ray....Prayers from here, for sure....

I hope she's ok...

Just talked to her sounds way better and alert. Just has a tube in to roto rotor her out, will see what happens. What a PIA the hospital is totally locked down, no ride in the meat wagon there, no admittance in the er, no visitors etc. Then my Neice calls checking on her and she is pissed her husbamd cant go into the hospital for her delivery of kid 2. Tell her they are keeping the kid safe. Holy crap she is so freaking NY selfish. Wont work for me. Told her to have it in a taxi then and hung up. Sure that will stir the **** with Marilyn's family.:rofl:

So you'll be getting a few phone calls today... :rolleyes:

-
Back