Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Needs Bacon!

20200704_173651.jpg

Well we survived the celebration, neighbor invited us over as guinea pigs for his new smoker. We had to sample his first ever pork loin. Wife made tater salad baked beans and all the other misc fixings. We ate and drank like pirates. Good time, like everyone else has posted the fireworks displays were over the top this year. Sheer craziness. Keep in mind we are in the Dakotas where there is a firework factory on every exit! Man they lit the sky up this year.

There were a lot of big fireworks in the area this year here also. I thought Harley would freak out, Like nothing going on for her just hung out with us, but then again the kids were lighting firecrackers off all day also.

Well, big news here.... My son got engaged last night. Went to his buddy's party that was lighting off $3K worth of fireworks. Had him do a pause just before the finale so he could propose...

Well off to clean up the carnage from last night!
Yeh, I think I will switch gears today. Still have a final wax to do on Cinnamon. Will let that sit for the moment. I'll get her out of the way and dig all my extra parts out to see what I have left worth dragging to Carlisle.

Just checked for a Carlisle weather update. Low 90's and 40-60% chance of scattered showers every day. About what I would have said if you asked me 6months (or 6 years) ago. LOL

Just checked for a Carlisle weather update. Low 90's and 40-60% chance of scattered showers every day. About what I would have said if you asked me 6months (or 6 years) ago. LOL
I don't really have much to sell at Carlisle, just the same ol stuff, leftover from the RR, I've been dragging back and forth. Don't want to sell any Dart or Cuda Parts until those cars are finished...Just need to get away for a few days, so I don't go CRAZY here, alone with my Dog Gunner....

-
Back