Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Already time for another cup?
Jeez.
after searching and watching the local sites i have found a total of 3 exterior visors for the fargo.
Both ads less than an hour old, willing to pay a not ridiculous price and one agreed. Then out of the blue, stopped replying.
Second one i said i would take it when ad was up for 30 minutes. No reply. Then posts it up on another site. i was polite and willing to pay emt, cash or pp.
would pick it up when and where at his conveniece. Wat de hell?

It seems that buying and selling is far different than before. I have been looking at enclosed trailers I am tired of trying to communicate. Same when selling. What is with people anymore

I knew I saw a floor shift 3 spd /6 somewhere on CL

View attachment 1715556926
the floor shift 3 speed was available only after 70. 1970 was the first year for the NP230 which has a mounting area on the tailshaft housing, so it could be used with column or floor shift linkage.

all the 3 speeds 1969 and back did not have anywhere to mount the floor shift so they were column shift only which was more popular then

the floor shift 3 speed was available only after 70. 1970 was the first year for the NP230 which has a mounting area on the tailshaft housing, so it could be used with column or floor shift linkage.

all the 3 speeds 1969 and back did not have anywhere to mount the floor shift so they were column shift only which was more popular then
And the universal shifters were terrible back in the 60's. I don't remember selling a model specific Hurst shifter but just the Spark-o-matic universal ones. Sold a lot of Hurst 4 speeds though.

img142.jpg

Good Morning All! I saw that Black Riffle Coffee on the 4th, cousin from Arizona sent it out. We tried to forward also. Pretty cool.

Yes it is. The beginning of another week. Supposed to be humid again this week. I am glad the old a/c unit is keeping up.
My a/c barely keeps up in triple digit temps. And by keeps up I mean 80 in the house. 92 forecasted for the high today, coolest day of the week. Think I’ll take the Duster to work.

My a/c barely keeps up in triple digit temps. And by keeps up I mean 80 in the house. 92 forecasted for the high today, coolest day of the week. Think I’ll take the Duster to work.
I set our thermostat to 77°. Seems to be just right. It was under charged last year and wouldn't keep up. I gave it a shot if R22 this spring and it is working good even with 90° temps. It is a old system though. I am guessing 40-50 years old. ( we have lived here 25 years and it was old when we moved in) LOL

A buddy used to say that. He had a million of em'. He announced at the local drag strip. He was a hoot. RIP.

I bet he was full of um. That had to be a blast of a job. May he indeed rest in peace.

you know anything about dana trac locks and rebuilding them?

Actually, yes. I have one I rebuilt for my Ford truck I need to get a broken roll pin extracted from so I can install it.

-
Back