Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks like it.....
Anything I would trust my life with get's bought elsewhere. I have a couple sets of MAC Tools stands. Made over seas but solid as a rock. It's best to over buy and over use. Where a 6 ton stand extended all the way out will work, a 10 or 12 ton on it's lowest setting is best. The size of the base is the key to stability.

Stupidity is too. Seems too many are not using them properly so the stands have to be recalled to baby proof them better

Hendicap.jpg

Safety equipment sometimes fails also.
th?id=OIP.jpg

Using one similar at the rock farm, it didn't fall :eek: Just the opposite :lol:
I was stuck in it for 2 hours before I got someone's attention :lol:
Pretty sure there was a failure in the controls in the basket or the wire loom to the power unit.
My co-worker had to retrieve me from the controls at the power unit, which was another scary ride :rofl:

Actually took the pop for a fast up and down the block ride yesterday. Still have some adjustments to the brake pedal rod to do then it should be good to go, just have to finish the hood up.

Hey here is exactly why store bought rebuilds suck, one fits all!
Same size springs, no oil baffle, grease is like wax etc. Last pic is the oil baffle that should be there.
View attachment 1715559388 View attachment 1715559389 View attachment 1715559390 View attachment 1715559391 View attachment 1715559392
Nice! Should be a sticky!

It looks like a storm is blowing in... I can hear thunder in the distance... :D

So ugly lil tractor moves under its own power. Guess i will order the new hydraulic cylinders for it. Have to widen where cylinders mount, too easy to catch a foot in the pinch point.

So buddy wants help moving a couple couches. Toppers on both our trucks. I’ll use the dump trailer. Seein as im going there, throw on the ramps and we will load tractor to bring back and fix. Feeock!
1 new tire,$125 gas will be all of $50. Jeez. Bet i have to buy brekkie in the morning. Good thing i collected a bill i was waiting for.

-
Back