Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not me, My dream catcher blocks certain words!

I get a few days of Christmas starting today...

I bought a bunch of parts from another FABO member and the first shipment batch is supposed to arrive today...

The first time he packed it all up, it weighed 205 lb, so we had to break it up into a few flat rate boxes...

A bunch of rocker arms, shafts - both BB and SB, spacers, and I need some sets of head bolts...

He didn't have the rocker arm bolts, but that's no biggie... Most rocker arm bolts stretch easy and I can just order a batch of 5/16 - 18 x 2" grade 5 bolts to use with them...

I tried to order the rocker arm bolts and spacer kit from Mancini and they are out and said they are discontinued....:mad: :BangHead: :icon_fU:

At least I got the spacers that go under the bolts and can get replacement bolts similar to use with them...

Morning! nice morning,rumor was its going to be hot today. Looked at forecast, i should be able to spend the day in the quonset.

Morning! nice morning,rumor was its going to be hot today. Looked at forecast, i should be able to spend the day in the quonset.

We're at 69° right now, going up to 76° with some showers later...

Without the rain, that's a good temp to be at...

Ya, to hell with grass cutting. I have to get this truck somewhat assembled before i have to give up the building for winter storage. A couple hours here and there add up, but i want to get some clear on it. Weather has to be right for that.

Morning dream chasers. 70's for a high here the next few days. Nobody wake me up...it's August I must be dreaming!!

146066128453_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=ca434c&_nc_ohc=LfGomhxnbCgAX8be1as&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

FOR THOSE WHO ASKED ME HOW I DID IT!

I boiled 1 liter of distilled water, added 2 parts of white vinegar, 1 part of baking soda. Two cups of Coca-Cola, a dishwasher tablet, and half a lemon. Shake it for 3 minutes, place the tank in the solution for 45 minutes, add a little chlorine in the mixture.

I then brushed it with a toothbrush and dipped it into the liquid again for 25 more minutes. Place it in the microwave for 3 minutes with muriatic acid, I rinsed it and it looked exactly the same, so I installed a new one.

I think the lemon is where you went wrong
View attachment 1715570903

FOR THOSE WHO ASKED ME HOW I DID IT!

I boiled 1 liter of distilled water, added 2 parts of white vinegar, 1 part of baking soda. Two cups of Coca-Cola, a dishwasher tablet, and half a lemon. Shake it for 3 minutes, place the tank in the solution for 45 minutes, add a little chlorine in the mixture.

I then brushed it with a toothbrush and dipped it into the liquid again for 25 more minutes. Place it in the microwave for 3 minutes with muriatic acid, I rinsed it and it looked exactly the same, so I installed a new one.

-
Back