Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
But I can still eat well, cause I'm single....10oz Fillet , scalloped potato, and broccoli.......
IMG_20200829_195059.jpg

I worked 11-5. Wife wasn't feeling good. So made a frozen peperoni pizza and last time we did fried chicken, I saved the wings in freezer. Doused them in hot sauce and into the toaster oven. Celery with blue cheese dressing. And beer...Picked up some Yuengling Octoberfest today. :thumbsup:

Chopped up and done with cream of mushroom soup.
Or cream of celery.
Or just a little flour and fried up in butter. Need a few for a meal.
B6ECDA2D-F709-4947-9258-C98E15110A86.jpeg

Not eating this one though.

It is a nice feeling.......
Did I tell how badly my brother got screwed over by not listening to me on a paint job of just a cab of a dodge pick up? Let’s just say he spent over 10k on just the cab of a pick up that the paint job is 3 months old and is cracking and peeling everywhere

Did I tell how badly my brother got screwed over by not listening to me on a paint job of just a cab of a dodge pick up? Let’s just say he spent over 10k on just the cab of a pick up that the paint job is 3 months old and is cracking and peeling everywhere
WOW!!!

So, it runs in the family....:poke::poke::thumbsup:
No way way worse. I admit I don’t know everything and I do listen. He literally just walks away if someone tries to tell or show him anything. But yeah, 10k for a resto on a rust free, garage kept pick up truck cab, that is now cracked, leaks worse than any vehicle I’ve ever seen. Scrapes, misaligned doors, seriously highschool me did a better job on my 78 and that looked like crap after 5 years

Last edited:
No way way worse. I admit I don’t know everything and I do listen. He literally just walks away if someone tries to tell or show him anything. But yeah, 10k for a resto on a rust free, garage kept pick up truck cab, they is now cracked, leaks worse than any vehicle I’ve ever seen. Scraps, misaligned doors, seriously highschool me did a better job on my 78 and that looked like crap after 5 years
sad....

Yeah. He’s one of those that has bought into the whole if you don’t have a degree from a D1 school, you are stupid. Which is kind of sad and funny at the same time as both my undergrad and grad schools are D1 and ranked higher but Oh well one day he’ll learn his lesson

He could sell snow to an Eskimo though. Where I couldn’t give water away to a man dying of thirst in a desert

Well looking at a new car for the MOPAR collection. I was surprised to find it and really surprised when Cheryl looked at it, and told me to buy it.
Tough decision a really rare car, but a fun car to have. Sorry no details for the group...you'd chit!! LOL!!
I'm a lucky man, but those who know Cheryl understand. :D

No, you didn't mention anything about that...

Tell us what happened....

I wonder if they make potatoed scallops? :p

When I see German potato salad at a deli, I ask them what part of Germany are the potatoes from???
confused.gif

You can't have German potato salad without German potatoes....
huh.gif

No, you didn't mention anything about that...

Tell us what happened....
In a nutshell, you’ve seen photos of people paying for full restorations but finding 100 pounds of bondo and cheap paint used? Yeah it’s essentially that. I bet the bondo is half an inch thick all over the body of it. And it didn’t even need any. Magnet falls right off

Well looking at a new car for the MOPAR collection. I was surprised to find it and really surprised when Cheryl looked at it, and told me to buy it.
Tough decision a really rare car, but a fun car to have. Sorry no details for the group...you'd chit!! LOL!!

We can wait for the details :lol:

Spill man!!!

-
Back