Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got the rear end back yesterday. Builder found a bunch of blasting media inside. He cleaned it up put new bearings and seals, went through the carrier and installed the new Dr. Diff 3:23’s. Now to wait for the sun, and the son to get up so I can get this turd out of the truck. :thumbsup:
Waiting for the son/sun to rise, could be a long wait if its anything like my son

It's Stage Coach Sunday!

stagecoach.jpg

Good Morning :D

Dropped off the East bound load yesterday, got paid.....Wolfie, dropped by Hoppys, dropped off my compressor, and and Chris's engine, 5.7 hemi, a cool spot welder, gave me the welder for nothing.....what a guy.....
Wolfie be Otay! :thumbsup:
41Pz1vZZXeL._QL70_ML2_.jpg

World Finals at Bonneville only 10 days away. I need to make a trip to El Mirage to see if the experience of haulin' *** on dirt in a straight line is worth a trip to Utah and Bonneville.

Why not as soon as the job leaves? I wouldnt be able to stop myself.
My Daddy used to tell me " Son, haste makes waste" LOL . But seriously, I'm waiting for a few small items needed to install the Vinyl top and the headliner.....

Road trip today over the mountains to pick up those J heads, Becky is making plans for stay over in Leavenworth (Bavarian themed town). Have a Great Day all!

I like it...
97BD5D19-B468-4F68-9F9D-8165C1C53EF6.jpeg

@4spdragtop, finally got to using it. Fargo wanted it more than the Barracuda.

Last edited:
Not too many Derelicts at the donut shop when I cruised by, but I was a little early. Looky there, it's feetball time. I might turn the 1pm game on to get a glimpse of the new stadium the Faiders are inhabiting for the time being. Another 5 years they will have worn out their welcome and be ready to move again :lol:.

Last edited:
-
Back