Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Feeling blah today, maybe I should just stay in bed... Some days are better spent staying in bed than facing the crap that life throws your way...

I could just take a Fukitol and not give a ****....

fukitol.jpg

Good morning all.
Headed to Grapevine Mills area (Dallas/Fort Worth) today. Going to stop by Summit Racing as well. Should be able to stay off the interstate most of the way. Should be fun.

On last cup myself (third with a shot of bourbon, my feet, ankles and hips got a work out on Pettit Jean mt yesterday.
Good morning TJ.
I loved going to Pettit Jean. I would like to go back there again. Also enjoyed the car museum there as well.

Found the leaking wheel cylinder on my 65 Fairlane, had a piece of rust trash stuck right at the edge of one of the internal seals. Bled brakes. Kind of scary when you only have a single circuit master cylinder.
Moved to the idler arm, support end was good but drag link end was shot hence the slop. Of coarse the inner sleave is rusted to the arm on the drag link side so no car show this time for the 65.
20200924_191348.jpg
20200924_191354.jpg

So got a buddy coming over today. Bringing some blades over and borrowing my lift and saws all to cut off his exhaust and replace it. Gonna put the Lenox blades to the test again Milwaukee blades on a piece of 1 inch solid square steel

So got a buddy coming over today. Bringing some blades over and borrowing my lift and saws all to cut off his exhaust and replace it. Gonna put the Lenox blades to the test again Milwaukee blades on a piece of 1 inch solid square steel
Milwaukee blades are good but Lennox for the win!

Feeling blah today, maybe I should just stay in bed... Some days are better spent staying in bed than facing the crap that life throws your way...
Except my body hurts more the longer i stay in bed. Pain, its an everyday constant thing.

Working on the shed again this morning. A bit more work than I was thinking, but going well. I mentioned before, this thing is almost all 1x's with the exception of wall studs. That includes floor support 'joists' are doubled up 1x4s. Most have actually held up well since other than rot outs, the floor is near bullet proof. 2 layers of 1x's in opposite directions... Right now I am replacing side 'face' board that is the support for the side wall and re-doing the blocks under it. Replacing rotted double 1x4s with a salvaged, very old, true 3x4. Not sure what kind of wood, but had been laying under the deck a few years with no sign of rotting,

9B3659E2-C41B-4DC8-B6FB-46F4E83486A8.jpeg

Last edited:
Not perfection, but improvement. That was the goal. Now on to front framerails. Then hang sheet metal.

DAB82E81-0A1B-4F82-8813-E0B06EFAD6D7.jpeg

-
Back