Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well that's to far for a beer or cup of coffee...haha.

Ya oh well maybe another time. We're only in town less than 48 hours, quick trip.

I was smack in the middle of Silicone Valley, Sunnydale working at Moffet field for a few years. Really did not like SF. Way to many homeless, and human waste all over the place except the tourist areas.. Seriously.

Soon i will go out to shop,make a fire and get something done on the truck.

We're flying in and out, and staying out near the Oakland airport.
Our trip takes us north towards Sacramento.
We will not be going to, or near SF.

Not missing much Craig. You have to watch Oakland also stay out of the bad areas. Sacramento I actually like, but hot as hell in August. Used to play paintball up there.

We're flying in and out, and staying out near the Oakland airport.
Our trip takes us north towards Sacramento.
We will not be going to, or near SF.
Was getting ready to warn you about SF

Not missing much Craig. You have to watch Oakland also stay out of the bad areas. Sacramento I actually like, but hot as hell in August. Used to play paintball up there.
Nah, just where a MAGA hat around, it’ll be fine

No vacation, its business, no adventure or sightseeing side trips. Hotel is a great place with great reviews and a couple places nearby for carry-out. All will be good.

Well BD made it here after his trip thru Minn. Some of you might remember he had a German Shepard for a long time. Needless to say he had Hemi eating out of his hand. We stayed up way to late and drank way to much whiskey! Wife is feeding him now then we will send him your way TMM. Super great evening, we had a blast!

F3173A5B-72CC-4515-8B09-8CCAE0D61627.jpeg

48E61323-B6EF-4438-A53F-C82C42EE4BE4.jpeg

D2598FA7-32D0-4E16-918E-3C9024C82563.jpeg

-
Back