Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Raw materiel's. = Computer chips. Administration changes rules. = bullshit. Good morning
I doubt Biden has anything to do with the chip shortage. The other stuff is true in the other post.

Shortage of drivers. Nothing to do with politics.....just reality....
Eh I give ya the red X on this one. There’s been a LOT of new regulations and requirements, some very expensive that have pushed Owner/Operators out or to bigger companies.
HOWEVER, this started before the current administration or even the last one. It started back about a decade or so ago. But It definitely is political. But I’ve pushed the rules far enough today lol

Shortage of drivers. Nothing to do with politics.....just reality....
Is guberment still handing out covid bonus for unemployed? Not 'political' in that it came from both parties, but no doubt has had a lot of people sitting on their couch that could be working. We have been shorthanded more than ever before through this.

Tanker drivers are a special person. When fuel was not bring used during shutdown, lots of them retired. To train a exsting class a driver to operate tankers is expensive and takes time. That is why there is a tanker driver shortage.

I don’t have stance quite right yet as the rear springs are shot. But I have been driving the heck out of her debugging this and that. Still don’t have fuel tank calibrated yet. I have a never raced spare pair of SS springs for Cuda, does anyone know if they will fit? They are for 8 3/4 as well. Just never have measured perches. I might just put on some nice Cal Tracs and be done with it.

4FFECFD7-E83B-4A79-BB1D-4723B8031247.jpeg

That chip shortage is a rea thing, lots of manufactures I deal with say they cant get them, daughter cant drive her Cat at work they cant get a spare board they need. JD also is hit hard.

I don’t have stance quite right yet as the rear springs are shot. But I have been driving the heck out of her debugging this and that. Still don’t have fuel tank calibrated yet. I have a never raced spare pair of SS springs for Cuda, does anyone know if they will fit? They are for 8 3/4 as well. Just never have measured perches. I might just put on some nice Cal Tracs and be done with it.

View attachment 1715731016
@PST will know!

nope, to long.

Stance looks good to me. Looks like Hemi is ok with it also.

-
Back