Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Best quote i ever heard. As i was getting gas
Look at this rustbucket! Hey! **** its cool! :rofl:

upload_2021-5-1_19-52-14.jpeg

If you were building a roller cammed 440 to make 550-600 hp, with EFI, what dizzy would you recommend? I’d like to run a factory style and pay hoppy to build it out, but not sure about running the old Electronic ignition boxes on something that hot.I bet they’d work okay though. The new ones are junk and so is MSD so what do I do for ignition

If you were building a roller cammed 440 to make 550-600 hp, with EFI, what dizzy would you recommend? I’d like to run a factory style and pay hoppy to build it out, but not sure about running the old Electronic ignition boxes on something that hot.I bet they’d work okay though. The new ones are junk and so is MSD so what do I do for ignition
I would look at the recommendations of the EFI your using.

Good morning, digging the ocean front , would be cool to hear the surf this morning

It's been to many years for me, it's time I get my feet in the sand and walk in to the ocean again, a must to take the time to do

Looks like we are going to have a rain event here this morning, good for my garden.

No big surf here :( 2'-4'. We will have wind in about 8 hours. If ya like blowing dust, this might be the place to be today. Depending upon how much of the farm land towards the beach is unplanted. Now that's Springtime weather on the Central Coast :lol:

Morning!
37 here this morning.
Buddy wants to build a forklift adapter to dump recycling totes into a bin. He needs something like that for work. I have to do some research. Could be a payday for me.

That’s hot for me, i would not be doing much outside.

There was racing at the oval track last night :D I heard it for myself when I was at that end of town. I miss the Saturday nights when winged Sprints were the weekly show. When the USAC/CRA Sprinters came to town you could here them from anywhere in the valley :D. Ran across a '65 Belvedere in town late yesterday afternoon, big lumpy cam, 325s minimum on the back, through the rear window I saw a roll bar :D. Have to make a run to the Donut Derelicts this morning to see if it shows up.

-
Back