Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It was a good day! Figure i moved it 1-1/4” instead of the 3/4” i was planning on. May go a touch more as it doesent look like it will cause a problem.
012512C3-D587-4163-8700-F4F2F6E1FE17.png

I enjoy your posts.
Nice to see someone who has a concept idea in his head, and the ability to have the hands to create it.:thumbsup:
Agreed I often have bad *** concept ideas but lack the hands to get the job done the way I envision

If there is a will, there is usually a way....
Yep you’re talented and a great guy. And sadly some people like to profit off of tugging at those strings. Shame really.

12 pack of beer on me at Carlisle for my good buddy Tim.

Im so happy with my progress, thinking i should get back out there. But its too intense. Hot just doesent describe it.
I had to overhaul a drill press motor this morning. My buddy took it apart, for his cousin. Buddy was a no show and i had to complete the repairs. Brushes didnt fit, had to work to get them to fit. So i would have got a lot more done today, before it got too hot.

Im so happy with my progress, thinking i should get back out there. But its too intense. Hot just doesent describe it.
I had to overhaul a drill press motor this morning. My buddy took it apart, for his cousin. Buddy was a no show and i had to complete the repairs. Brushes didnt fit, had to work to get them to fit. So i would have got a lot more done today, before it got too hot.
How hot? 95?

Last edited:
Im even getting comments from the utube too, my .09 thousand subscribers are enjoying the progress.

For all the time I spent here today I am amazed at how much yard work I did.
Me too. Mowed two yards, complete emptied a storage shed, sorted and cleaned items and put them all back in. Put up a temporary deer fence around the fruit trees and garden

My back is killing me.

-
Back