Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Broken ribs be damned the goal is complete!

DA7B6F80-9B04-430A-9785-47F17852A1B3.jpeg

BB0F968D-31AC-454F-B308-F89A5AB7BADC.jpeg

Pissed off wife: check
pissed off ribs and lungs: check
My dart finally on its own 4 wheels and nothing rubbing or hitting at full lock to lock: Priceless

Nice! I appreciate the work you get done with job and family involved.. Hate to say it, but kind of inspiring!
Thanks. Who’d a thought I’d inspire anyone haha Add Military and farming to that list too lol.

Its such a great feeling to accomplish the goals. Big and little. If it would cool off in the evenings i would be out there piecing together the truck.

So I also concluded that I just simply failed to tighten the castle nut on the drivers side UCA ball joint and that as I was moving the thing back and forth checking the clearances, the nut spun loose on its own and eventually popped off. All the others were tightened with safety pins installed. So I just missed it. Went thru the entire suspension today though and re torqued everything.

So I also concluded that I just simply failed to tighten the castle nut on the drivers side UCA ball joint and that as I was moving the thing back and forth checking the clearances, the nut spun loose on its own and eventually popped off. All the others were tightened with safety pins installed. So I just missed it. Went thru the entire suspension today though and re torqued everything.
When i was taking the tie rod off my pitman on the Fargo, i discovered the nut was loose. Cotter pin was in,maybe it was in
a bind when i tightened it. Glad i found it.

:thumbsup:
Exactly! Well done.
Actually I was wrong. I got home expecting a fully pissed off wife, nope not mad. She actually ended up going back down with me and helping me a bit with it for the first time ever!

Actually I was wrong. I got home expecting a fully pissed off wife, nope not mad. She actually ended up going back down with me and helping me a bit with it for the first time ever!
Thats awesome! like my wife cutting grass last night. 48” mower with a 48” tow behind i built. Kim always refused to pull it. She overcame the fear and conquered it!
5C2B3C4A-ECDD-4DDB-93B6-A98BACAD0B32.jpeg

I’m wound up now. I wanna go pull an all nighter or 8 and get her done

I got the zero turn delivered by the store manager late this afternoon. He loves law enforcement and military which showed with the big discount I got. Took Cheryl out this evening to show her the demo work we did today. Put her on the mower, quick forward/turn instructions and told her to give it a whirl. She started forward and pushed on the foot rest hollering no brakes the look on her face...haha wish I had the phone video going.

Then you know the word… A smart monkey never monkeys with another monkeys monkey. I spent a lot of time in Anchorage, played Hockey there and was in Fish industry. The Iditarod is the coolest thing ever.
Sorry to say, I don't remember much. Dad was stationed at Elmendorf, and we left when I was 2. But I did go back to Alaska on a 14 day cruise/land tour in 2014...was beautiful.....

Want to pop in here and say good morning before sugar britches and I jump in the truck and head to Petit Jean Mt 4 day car show and swap meet.
That mountain will be full of old cars and stuff.

Cheers ☕

Morning!
81 for a high today.
Service,scan,front end and brake inspection.
Swap out winter tires for summer
And a lincoln for a starter.
Should be an interesting (long) day.

-
Back