Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And a good Monday Morning to you all...you working people need to get it going.
The rest of us....we don't care!!

2770047_1e22e776b0b8b056580229a9605f2bd4.jpg

Been wondering would it be nice to find a place that would scan and make a 3D part reasonably, like a store type place? Have a few hard to find parts I could use. Needed a recoil buffer for a Marlin 22 I had could only find it printed, took a shot at it (pun intended) way better than oem.

Been wondering would it be nice to find a place that would scan and make a 3D part reasonably, like a store type place? Have a few hard to find parts I could use. Needed a recoil buffer for a Marlin 22 I had could only find it printed, took a shot at it (pun intended) way better than oem.

I don't understand how those printers make things, are they a CNC laser or something? What is the medium/material that gets etched/formed? Some polymer/plastic?

Pretty cool actually think of a cnc glue gun that streams media. Different pastics/polymers I believe, these were definately nylon like.

s-l1600.jpg

Last indoor softball game tonight. I bought a new bat excited to try it out.
Off season is short. Practice for summer league begins January 3rd at the indoor field.
As soon as it warms up, we move outside and then practice two hours a morning twice a week and play two games two evenings a week.
We like our softball...beats the treadmill.

Last indoor softball game tonight. I bought a new bat excited to try it out.
Off season is short. Practice for summer league begins January 3rd at the indoor field.
As soon as it warms up, we move outside and then practice two hours a morning twice a week and play two games two evenings a week.
We like our softball...beats the treadmill.

Sounds like fun, what kind of bat?

Insane. When i first saw a product made when they were trying to sell them to the unit they printed out a block with a screw with two heads on it that actually spun in the block, fraking amazing.

Karl's recent stint in computer school had him making 3D stuff.

Got my Dual turntable all set up with new cart/stylus, the Shure sounds better than the Ortofon I had on there. Ordered a new JICO stylus. Got 3 alders in a lay down area, 31 foot logs. Still have a hemlock down that I would have pulled out had I not been listening to records.....doh! The pictured record is a half speed master, plays at 45 rpm so four sides of vinyl for a single album, great fidelity though!

IMG_3772.jpg

IMG_3773.jpg

IMG_3774.jpg

Good mourning to all. A little chilly here this mourning but seeing that these are the shortest days for sunlight I need to be outside
I took the car out for its first trip since I installed my E- street heads and all in all im happy with results
Trying to decide if I go down to the yard and put in a days work, the money I spent on that car plus this time of year maybe I should

-
Back