Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
80s today.. not firepit weather.

The Islay is tasty though

What a scheiß woche

Just found out that 10 months of work is headed into the dustbin
70 here today 60 tomorrow looks like one more fire pit. :thumbsup:
Cheryl said fire pit time usually leads to drinking then more drinking :eek:
I almost hauled the fire pit wood off last week thought the season was over.
We like the fire pit. :D

3 more min till 5 pm. I jumped the gun. I'm into the JTS Brown already. I need to take the rider back and put and the trailer away then blow off the patio and driveway. It is cool put. I might build a fire and roast some dogs.
I'm having a drink made famous from John and I's last trip...Tito's with Grape G-Zero...more Tito's than Zero. :thumbsup:
@Sublime one

What is Grape G Zero

Guessing

Screenshot_20220520-191556_Chrome.jpg

Hey guys. Well today is supposed to be the start of the bora bora trip. Canceled. Seems lots of passengers were not aware of this. Mad house in the lobby.....

Tito's and about anything is quite good. Raspberry lemonade is a good mixer. I like Tito's and tonic.

Tito's and about anything is quite good. Raspberry lemonade is a good mixer. I like Tito's and tonic.
The only thing better is Wheatley's. drink that neat. It is a wheat vodka and very delicious all by itself.

Hey guys. Well today is supposed to be the start of the bora bora trip. Canceled. Seems lots of passengers were not aware of this. Mad house in the lobby.....
Gonna have a mutiny?

The only thing better is Wheatley's. drink that neat. It is a wheat vodka and very delicious all by itself.
Being Kansas we have a local wheat vodka...I swear it's watered down moonshine woooweee strong!!

Snow in May in the Rocky’s huh
I remember as a kid living in Colorado Springs. We'd stand there in the valley and watch June and July snow happening in the mountains/Pikes Peak.

Last edited:
-
Back