Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So the air force has Hap Arnold
021002-O-9999G-013.jpg

Space force has Ham the Chimp, the founder!
maxresdefault.jpg

So i was warming up the fargo, moved some snow, parked firebird in the shed. Got into fargo and gauge was at 240 degrees i think(no glasses on) and it didnt boil over. I think the gauge is off. Way off. But cab was toasty!

So i was warming up the fargo, moved some snow, parked firebird in the shed. Got into fargo and gauge was at 240 degrees i think(no glasses on) and it didnt boil over. I think the gauge is off. Way off. But cab was toasty!
I started the hemi, let it run for 30 minutes, only hit 132, drove to town and back, 146.

IMG_20221223_190515291.jpg
working on the bar doors had to order two hinges but figured I would get the wood on in the rough with just 2 hinges. I'll trim the top down a lot but better to much than not enough.
Hinges cost just under 30 bucks each. Still got to finish screwing the barn wood down and painting the screws black and then a clear varnish.

View attachment 1716025701working on the bar doors had to order two hinges but figured I would get the wood on in the rough with just 2 hinges. I'll trim the top down a lot but better to much than not enough.
Hinges cost just under 30 bucks each. Still got to finish screwing the barn wood down and painting the screws black and then a clear varnish.

Digging it Fred.

-
Back