Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We had a young guy get killed on a motorcycle Friday and this is his Dad and brother coming to the church service. I hope this works...

Morning.

IMG_20230604_092252152_HDR.jpg

Well no real smoke all the way down here in the Ozarks. My body told me last night I was going to take today off. Lifting all the 2x6s up onto the deck for placing wiped me out. They were treated and very wet (heavy) heavy enough I could barely carry two at once but hard to navigate all the uneven ground from lumber pile to deck. I simply do not remember getting old. Jodi had to peel my shirt off last night as my shoulder would not cooperate. I am not sure if I used every tool I owned or not but pretty darn close if the bench top is any indication.

IMG_3964.jpeg

Well no real smoke all the way down here in the Ozarks. My body told me last night I was going to take today off. Lifting all the 2x6s up onto the deck for placing wiped me out. They were treated and very wet (heavy) heavy enough I could barely carry two at once but hard to navigate all the uneven ground from lumber pile to deck. I simply do not remember getting old. Jodi had to peel my shirt off last night as my shoulder would not cooperate. I am not sure if I used every tool I owned or not but pretty darn close if the bench top is any indication.

View attachment 1716099850
Need to soak in a hot tub for a bit and take today off John.

Looks like a good day to stay inside Keith.
By this afternoon the air quality is supposed to IMPROVE to a level of POOR. LOL. Hopefully we get some of the slight chance showers they are calling for this evening and/or tomorrow. Aside from being way low on rain, that should clean some of this out of the air.

By this afternoon the air quality is supposed to IMPROVE to a level of POOR. LOL. Hopefully we get some of the slight chance showers they are calling for this evening and/or tomorrow. Aside from being way low on rain, that should clean some of this out of the air.
Still pretty hazy here. Though better than yesterday but not by much, maybe

Todays event starting up here in a few mins... fastest cars are usually in the first hour

GRRR.. mancini **** showed up.. i meant to order 1 pushrod length checker.. somehow i ordered 3... at $22.99 each... that's annoying. I'm set for life though. Their page kept messing up so i musta hit add item too many times.

Morning fellers, rained last night here. Coffee is on and dogs walked, did some mowing yesterday, another 3-4 today.

7F00E81D-67C1-41C6-B8F4-1DF91A072E63.jpeg

7E2C9E28-F81C-4BD8-9AD4-20ABB5D94B4D.jpeg

E4B73EA8-5C65-4E8B-B552-C3D6E08AB522.jpeg

Morning fellers, rained last night here. Coffee is on and dogs walked, did some mowing yesterday, another 3-4 today.

View attachment 1716099892

View attachment 1716099893

View attachment 1716099894
Talking my language right there! Beautiful! Takes me about three solid days to mow what I like to. Just trying to keep the earth at bay. Turn your back and she takes over! I like to cut in some paths thru sucker brush as well to make it easier to gain access to the woods and mountain during deer season. I have often thought about a 15ft cutter but it is really only applicable in the pastures. And I mow a lot of hillsides so need to be a bit nimble!

Talking my language right there! Beautiful! Takes me about three solid days to mow what I like to. Just trying to keep the earth at bay. Turn your back and she takes over! I like to cut in some paths thru sucker brush as well to make it easier to gain access to the woods and mountain during deer season. I have often thought about a 15ft cutter but it is really only applicable in the pastures. And I mow a lot of hillsides so need to be a bit nimble!
If I cut it all, 3 days easy. Horses keep most of it at bay, I mainly cut the rye grass so the horses can get to the grass.

Looks like I left PA. just in time.
Hope it clears up soon.

-
Back