Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's odd... ATT email is actually done through yahoo.. should work.. their servers are crap though :(

OK.. I get that it's close to summer, but 90% of the people at work seem to be "Ghosted"... can't get a response anywhere and I have things I need to get done. :wtf:

Lunch and I'm missing the models on the price is right. It's been pre emptied. By the local weather morons.

20230616_113520.jpg

That's odd... ATT email is actually done through yahoo.. should work.. their servers are crap though :(
If you go thru Yahoo, and try to log into email, it goes to a blind link, nothing. I have has a ATT e mail address forever, since I started working for them...

If you go thru Yahoo, and try to log into email, it goes to a blind link, nothing. I have has a ATT e mail address forever, since I started working for them...
Yeah.. i have to deal with their email BS a lot for work... sorry :( They are a bit of a nightmare

My E mail is Phonemannn1. Had it forever....
Yup.. mine is through yahoo sadly.. it's so old that it's a rocketmail domain that turned into yahoo like 20 years ago.. i use it less and less though and my gmail more and more..

Yup.. mine is through yahoo sadly.. it's so old that it's a rocketmail domain that turned into yahoo like 20 years ago.. i use it less and less though and my gmail more and more..
my gmail is attached to my Att account...

My yahoo works just fine. Got in instantly

Guess who’s not getting a European trip :(

At least not right now

-
Back