Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
ice, forgot...

20180903_133111.jpg

Not a bad morning at all,rain expected though. Some nasty storms in southwest part of province.
Buddy is looking for a replacement transmission, his is toast. Hope he finds one.
Firebird is back in shop,think i will align doors and get the sound deadening done on floor.

Morning c\_/. Seems my browser can deal with all these adds for only a limited amount of time. Eventually the mouse pointer begins to flicker, what I try to type does or doesn't happen. If I dont wait for the text to appear and retype, tadah... duplicates appear.
What bothers me the most is the adds tring to sell me what I already purchased weeks ago. I guess my days here are numbered.
Yall have a great Monday.

Lunch salad for the wife.
There is a lot of fancy lettuce under all the goodies.
20230627_073158.jpg

Last edited:
So what would you guys ask for my crappy dart if you had to sell? I know the body isn’t really worth **** especially given my shitty welding. But there’s close to 20k in suspension, engine, rear axle and transmission alone.

Wont really have the time to part it out.

Not wanting to sell but I’m likely going to have too

So what would you guys ask for my crappy dart if you had to sell? I know the body isn’t really worth **** especially given my shitty welding. But there’s close to 20k in suspension, engine, rear axle and transmission alone.

Wont really have the time to part it out.

Not wanting to sell but I’m likely going to have too
Maybe I missed it, but what happened to your boy? I am very sorry to what ever is going on and best wishes overall.

New truck Frank? Chopper or Stretch? I can only imagine.

Last edited:
Maybe I missed it, but what happened to your boy? I am very sorry to what ever is going on and best wishes overall.
I cannot and will not say anything publicly now or if ever. Which for those that know, I usually like a window, I don’t hide nothing. But in this case, I must in the interest of my son’s welfare and justice. Maybe one day I’ll be able to speak on it.

I will say, it’s one of a parent’s worst nightmares and fears and he’s only 7 :(

I cannot and will not say anything publicly now or if ever. Which for those that know, I usually like a window, I don’t hide nothing. But in this case, I must in the interest of my son’s welfare and justice. Maybe one day I’ll be able to speak on it.

I will say, it’s one of a parent’s worst nightmares and fears and he’s only 7 :(
Ok, understood and very sorry. If you need anything, we are all here

-
Back