Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
so yesterday my nephew came over and pulled out boxes of parts. i took pics and sold a few items. i didnt want to jam up the sale threads with pages so figerd list a few at a time then the I Pad died. i figure battery. then his sister came over to spend the night and help if I need anything. she crashed early, stll sleeping, and i still havent gone to bed

A little progress this weekend.... will measure for pushrods this week then start on the trans... BTW.. finally tried that Chickory coffee this morning... stronger but not bad at all :)

2023-08-13 14.26.17.jpg

Monday time to get at it for the timecard punchers while the rest of us sit here and relax...

coffee monday.jpg

so yesterday my nephew came over and pulled out boxes of parts. i took pics and sold a few items. i didnt want to jam up the sale threads with pages so figerd list a few at a time then the I Pad died. i figure battery. then his sister came over to spend the night and help if I need anything. she crashed early, stll sleeping, and i still havent gone to bed
Go get some rest bud

Mornin.
Well, I gotta pay more attention. I thought I saw 56 up was A body.
Guess I'm not an A body. Lol.
I'm before that.
So... wrong place to be.
Later y'all.

Not much here today GD's last day of summer break school starts tomorrow. She's spending the day with us.
I need to spray some Bermuda grass and start prepping for an overseed of the yard. I'm going to bring in some dirt and level a few spots.
Other than that, I'm sure with her we'll end up at the pool sometime today.

-
Back