Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Getting cold here Alex could ya send some of that warm this way.
That kinda temp happens when we get Santa Ana Winds/NE or ENE but the wind ain't blowin' that direction today. We used to enjoy the heck out of the Santa Anas when we lived in the desert, it would be nice out there in the desert.

Is there some sort of national plastic wrap shortage? None at the grocery store and only about 4 off- brand rolls at the Wally.

Who's the conspiracy theory tracker?

1696634615409.png

:lol: :lol::lol:

Is there some sort of national plastic wrap shortage? None at the grocery store and only about 4 off- brand rolls at the Wally.

Who's the conspiracy theory tracker?
Well I have an extra roll of plastic wrap I'll post for sell to the highest bidder. Don't low ball me I know what it's worth. :lol:

It funny 20sum years ago I had to do Federal jury duty involving patent infringements for plant based compostable plastics. You would think by now sumbunny would be using it and attracting attention to themselves for it's use to save the land fills. I don't recall ever seeing anything along that order.

That event haunts every instructor I know to this day. Including myself.
I met him only once in very very brief passing. Didn’t know who he was until after he walked away. It was 2009, my unit had just rotated back and we was in Ft Drum welcoming them back when he came off the very same c17. He walked up and shook everyone’s hands welcoming back and then walked away just as brief. One of the crew chiefs on the c17 asked if we knew who’d we’d just shook hands with, we all knew the name but not the face, so naturally we said no. He goes, that’s the “devil of ramadi”,AQI has a price on his head.

Such a bad thing that happened to that man.

-
Back