Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning, nice days till the weekend, calling for some of that white stuff on Saturday evening.
Ah oh !! Your getting the white stuff and I am seeing rain will move in here, I understand we are going to have a wet winter by looking at persimmon seeds, spoon in them, I put new tires on my truck and hope it doesn't get to much white stuff this year to test my all terrains out. 82 for the high here today and dry as a pop corn fart

need to get out and get some fuel for the tractor today.
Filled my lawnmower and generator up with fuel and seafoam, I have 8 gallons on the side, I need to get another bottle of sea foam

1698170758785.png

Ted and I are heading south to check out a barrel pick from a store manager we know. He described it as "Blackberry Cobbler" It's just bourbon. Nothing added to get it there but it is finished in a combination of barrel staves. . Dave picks the barrel stave combination to finish the bourbon. He's really good at it.

View attachment 1716157693

View attachment 1716157694
Dave's pick is yummy. I bought 2 and I bet there's more in my future.

20231024_101409.jpg

20231024_142003.jpg

Well, my wife is all upset because she failed the comprehensive test on the computer at the DMV. I think it's 100 questions and they give you 20 minutes to complete it. Obviously I can't be with her when she takes to test. Her screen was in Vietnamese. Less than 5 minutes passed and she walked out. With paper in her hand. She failed. When I deciphered the paper. I see that she got four out of the first five questions wrong so they tossed her. I printed out the driver's handbook in Vietnamese almost a month ago for her to study. She told me she had been studying it. Obviously not very much. Lol. Don't know how many times I'll have to take her back, but I told her I want to see her studying every day... :lol:

So, the spot where the foreign body was cut from my arm last week, is now infected. Week of heavy antibiotics. Grrr. They mess my guts up so bad. Booooo

Rear brake hose for the tbird was a battle. Could not get original style, and the “1 inch” longer turned out to be 3” longer. Relocate bracket, shorten hard line, in a dark, crowded greasy mess. Its done.

Thanks Fred, hope you had a good day as well................... :thumbsup:
Yep I did, although I did manage to Drop a big rachet on my nose under a truck installing a new bumper. Yea bloody nose and would have been funny if it wasn't me. :lol:

-
Back