Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I used to look forward to the Rose Bowl before they changed the format for who was gonna play. PAC 10 Big 10 :thumbsup: . Introduced that playoff mess and completely lost interest.

I don't see how they'd taken #8 Alabama over #7 Texas. Both won a conference title Alabama by 3 points and Texas by 28. I know a win is a win, but Texas beat Alabama by 10 this season. How does that not mean something?? We'll have to wait and see.

That's why rankings should not come our until after week 5. Georgia won, but they had very few definitive wins, so losing to Alabama was not a surprise.

Big 12 gets overlooked... Big-10 and SEC get a lot of love from the 4- letter networks and television executives

I used to look forward to the Rose Bowl before they changed the format for who was gonna play. PAC 10 Big 10 :thumbsup: . Introduced that playoff mess and completely lost interest.

The money from TV and sports betting have ruined most of the things I used to watch. .I don't recognize NASCAR any longer.... Hockey is pretty solid. The gamblers aren't intrigued by .0125 point spreads and over/under of 4.

:lol:

That's why rankings should not come our until after week 5. Georgia won, but they had very few definitive wins, so losing to Alabama was not a surprise.

Big 12 gets overlooked... Big-10 and SEC get a lot of love from the 4- letter networks and television executives
I agree first three games for the big schools are warm-up games. Rankings shouldn't be done until they're playing conference games.
It's all for TV and $$$$.

I agree first three games for the big schools are warm-up games. Rankings shouldn't be done until they're playing conference games.
It's all for TV and $$$$.

I mean, it's good for the beat-me-up JUCO to get destroyed by KU.... but is that really a win?

The money from TV and sports betting have ruined most of the things I used to watch. .I don't recognize NASCAR any longer.... Hockey is pretty solid. The gamblers aren't intrigued by .0125 point spreads and over/under of 4.

:lol:
And I feel that NIL and transfer portal will eventually be the demise of college sports as we know it. I read the other day about a college QB who in six years was getting ready to play for his fifth team...ridiculous and shouldn't be allowed to happen!! Limit them to one transfer if any JMO.

And I feel that NIL and transfer portal will eventually be the demise of college sports as we know it. I read the other day about a college QB who in six years was getting ready to play for his fifth team...ridiculous and shouldn't be allowed to happen!! Limit them to one transfer if any JMO.

I still think they should have just made them school employees and put them on a wage scale.

Too late for that. It's the NFL farm system anyhow

I mean, it's good for the beat-me-up JUCO to get destroyed by KU.... but is that really a win?
I agree strength of schedule should mean more than it does especially with rankings, playoffs, and Bowl pics.

Hey Eastern Illinois gave the BB team a game the other night. They'd better be a little more careful scheduling those non-conference games.

I took Amtrac Surfliner to Mom's place in Oceanside when she was still driving. Just happened to be the same Saturday that San Jose State was playing San Diego State at Jack Murphy. Train was loaded with SJ State fans. Fun ride, sure kept the bar busy :lol:

Son gave me 3 gallons of Epoxy resin and going to try it on the next chin spoiler but thought I'd test it first on my butt just to make sure it works good. :thumbsup:

IMG_20231203_093527104.jpg

Ya just get a little circular scar from the crank shaft that way :rofl:
Tattoos are not a big thing in Vietnam. But all of the women have what I call a Vietnam tattoo. If they ride normally on a bike it'll be on the lower inside of their right leg. If they ride side saddle it'll be on the outside of their left leg. Burns burns burns. Kkkkkkkkkk

Picked up a Treager grill off of face plant marketplace for $400 still in the box. Guy bought it 4 years ago and never even put it together. Came with a box of accessories also.

-
Back