Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Time to work-out, see y'all in a bit.....................

Gym.jpg

Well looks like the wife is going to my doctors appointment with me today, I hope the hottest nurse showed up and says I didn't know you was married :rofl: :rofl:
And storms out of the exam room, wife has not been to my chemo doctors appointment in 12 years, so its going to be interesting, I will make sure of that :lol:

1702657977290.png

Hey Eric, how you doin'???

I gotta catch up later as I have a flat tire and have to get some new ones on my car... :BangHead:

View attachment 1716178287

I pumped it up last night at 4:30 and it's flat again this morning... :BangHead:

It was time for new tires anyway, the fronts are almost bald in the center... I'm combing them over to cover up the baldness...

View attachment 1716178288

Got the new kicks on the car...

20231214_121428.jpg

20231214_134910.jpg

Screenshot_20231214_105624_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231214_105727_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231214_105810_Chrome.jpg

I hope everyone replies to the message as they get theirs so nobody is worried that porch pirates got what was sent

Can't imagen steeling from someone. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

Porch pirates? Ok that there is just funny! Huge advantage to living in BFE! And having a 3/4 mile long driveway! I watch videos of those guys and just can’t wrap my head around what kind of individual would do that?

Junk.jpg

I missed the no return address thing too, pretty sure the one I sent will have my return address on it, not sure how that works with direct drop ship

I screwed up the return address also

I kept getting a bill for the ex-wife's husband at my house and wrote 'return to sender' on it and they delivered it to me THREE TIMES, so the third time I had to make it obvious... (Note the RED marker for the third time the blue pen was the first two attempts and used black permanent marker to block my address so it wouldn't keep coming back)...

Ret ltr A02a.jpg

Last edited:
I kept getting a bill for the ex-wife's husband at my house and wrote 'return to sender' on it and they delivered it to me THREE TIMES, so the third time I had to make it obvious... (Note the RED marker for the third time the blue pen was the first two attempts and used black permanent marker to block my address so it wouldn't keep coming back)...

View attachment 1716178686
Nice. I typically write "not at this address" on it

Our puppy just turned 1 and is still a terror. We're finally getting around to getting the Christmas tree, wonder if she'll try to eat that too! Thinking we'd better hang the ornaments high!

They usually mellow out after about 18 months old....

Actually everything we own has dog hair on it! Hah! They don’t call em German Shedders for nothing!

Same with Dalmatians... They shed alot, especially twice a year, once for summer coat and once for winter coat...

Whatever you wear it shows... If you wear dark clothes, the white fur shows, if you wear white/light clothes, the black fur (From the spots} shows up... Can't win, so you just roll with it...

DSC05673.JPG

Dog Hair...
A condiment and an accessory

View attachment 1716178598

Here is my last Dalmatian 'smuggling' a piece of carrot that dropped on the floor in his mouth... Look at the bulge in his right cheek as he's trying to hide it... LOL!!!

He's asking to go outside so he can chew it without me seeing...

Sky Carrot A06 B.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back