Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lotsa sleepy heads here, dinner wasn't done until 9pm, stocking stuffers, white elephant dessert etc. don't think anyone was in bed before 11 or 12.
Merry Christmas. We had crab legs at 11 pm last night. All be MIL are still in our PJ's.

Last edited:
We got a new kitten...

New cat.jpg

For the first tractor I learned to drive at age 6 was a 1993 John Deere 6200. It also was the tractor I taught my oldest to drive on . Yes, I’m the one who put the dent in the hood but that’s a different story.

Sadly we lost it in the estate auction, I got outbid by 200 bucks, just didn’t have it or I’d been able to keep it.

Well my wife happened to find an original from 1993, scale die cast of a 1993 John Deere 6200. Even optioned the same

IMG_3232.jpeg

IMG_3234.jpeg

Finally opened up my SS gift, very nice!!!! Really like both and the Duster on the mug is old skool cool with "Eat My Dust" lettering on the tires!!! Thank You SS!!

SS.jpeg

SS1.jpeg

SS2.jpeg

When you and your twin brother peak in mom and dads room on Christmas eve to see if they are asleep. At 5 years old, So you can sneak down and check the gifts.
And you have to cover your brothers mouth and pull him away, while he is saying. Boy and the things mom and dad tell US not to put in our mouths.

-
Back